Sunday, May 25, 2014

A New Dave is Dawning

Whats good, world?  David here.  I have decided to start a new blog, rather than continue my old one, because I wanted to create a blog focusing less on humor and more on what I wanted to say.  Of course, I will still fit in jokes and a light tone whenever I can, but it won't be the focus of this blog the way it was for my previous one.

In terms of what I talk about here, like my previous blog, there won't be any overriding theme or particular topic.  Social/political issues, martial arts, movies, hip hop, and writing are what I am mostly into, so that should give you an idea about what you can expect.

So pull up a chair and get ready for the greatest damn time of your internet life- or at least, hopefully, a blog you find interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment